I used this Krylon "X-Metals" paint since I thought it'd look kinda cool to have a metallic
blue console. The idea is you spray the silver basecoat down, then the clear blue on top.
It took alot of coats of the silver to mask the bondo.
Coat #6... looks like it's about as good as it gets. Unfortunately, a bit of the bondo
texture came through. Next time, I will know how to fix this problem so it doesn't occur
I sprayed the buttons at the same time as the case.
The bottom after painting.
I didn't get any pics of the in-process blue paint, but it took alot of coats to get it
an even thickness. Here's the top after the blue.